Mediaplanet Partners With USA TODAY To Distribute A Special Section Dedicated To New Or Hopeful Parents And Healthy Bundles Of Joy!
NEW YORK, March 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- One of Mediaplanet's most eagerly anticipated publications has arrived in what is a unique educational guide to understanding fertility, pregnancy health, and newborn and infant safety. The newest edition of 'Expecting Parents' hit newsstands this morning within the weekend edition of USA Today. Uniting leaders in the pregnancy industry such as the American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG), and the March of Dimes and the Strong Start Initiative with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, the 12-page special will remain on the stands through Saturday and Sunday. 'Expecting Parents' will be distributed in the highly targeted markets of New York, Los Angeles and Chicago within USA Today, with approximately 450,000 copies and an estimated readership of 1.3 million. The digital version also launches today, in partnership with leading bloggers, associations and companies, including Meridian Bioscience, Inc. To explore the digital version of the campaign, click sites.mediaplanet.com/expecting-parents.
The glossy, full-color special section is a guide for new, expecting and hopeful parents to experience a seamless, simple and beautiful pregnancy by addressing key topics such as advancements in fertility options, maternity fashion and the importance of cleaning and baby-proofing.
Three's Company Denise Richards, mother of two, plus a newly adopted third daughter, will be featured in an exclusive original Q&A within the publication and in the online version. Richard's endeavor to adopt a third daughter, Eloise, as a single mother is nothing short of inspirational.
"It doesn't matter if a child is adopted or not – adding to your family in any way is so rewarding, and I am truly blessed," says Richards.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV