For the second year in a row, Myers Industries, Inc. (NYSE: MYE) has been named one of America’s 100 Most Trustworthy Companies in an annual survey commissioned by Forbes.
To determine the yearly rankings, GMI Ratings (GMI) provides Forbes with in-depth quantitative and qualitative financial analysis, which looks beyond the raw data of companies’ income statements and balance sheets. Non-traditional risk measures are assessed to interpret the highest quality of corporate accounting transparency, solid corporate governance and management practices, lowest incidence of high-risk events, and appropriate Board supervision.
“Myers Industries is honored to be recognized again this year for our consistent and honest reporting and governance practices,” said President and Chief Executive Officer John C. Orr. “Our goal of continuously building shareholder value and trust is one of the most important aspects of our corporate strategy.”
To read the Forbes.com article online, visit: http://www.forbes.com/sites/jacquelynsmith/2013/03/18/americas-100-most-trustworthy-companies/To learn more about GMI Ratings, visit: www.gmiratings.com Myers Industries, Inc. is an international manufacturer of polymer products for industrial, agricultural, automotive, commercial, and consumer markets. The Company is also the largest wholesale distributor of tools, equipment, and supplies for the tire, wheel, and undervehicle service industry in the U.S. Visit www.myersindustries.com to learn more.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV