Mr. Guy Nissenson, Chairman, President and CEO of NTS commented, “2012 was a rewarding year as we saw continued progress in the build out of our fiber network and achieved steady fiber revenue growth as we successfully marketed our offerings to new customers in new communities. As our high margin FTTP revenues increase, we are achieving higher consolidated revenues and improved margins resulting in significant growth in our EBITDAS. During the year, we added 5 new communities in Texas to our fiber network, including Wichita Falls, the site of our first ‘metro build’ which specifically targets more than 1,000 business customers. We also broke ground on our network build in Louisiana and look forward to adding customers from that region during 2013.
“Our customer base is growing steadily and we added more than 600 fiber customers in just the first two months of the first quarter of 2013. This is well ahead of the 359 fiber customers we added during the entire fourth quarter of 2012 and we expect to achieve stronger sequential FTTP revenue growth in the first quarter of 2013.”
The Company will host a conference call today, March 22, 2013 at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time to discuss its financial results. The conference call may be accessed in the U.S. and Canada by dialing toll-free 1-877-407-8035. International callers may access the call by dialing 1-201-689-8035. A webcast slide presentation will also be available.To access the live webcast, log onto the NTS website at http://www.ntscom.com. The webcast can also be accessed at http://www.InvestorCalendar.com. An online replay will be available shortly after the call. A replay of the teleconference will be available for 30 days after the call and may be accessed domestically by dialing 1-877-660-6853 and international callers may dial 1-201-612-7415. Callers must enter account number 410913.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV