Guidance Software (NASDAQ: GUID), the World Leader in Digital Investigations™, announced today that it has published the agenda for CEIC 2013, the leading industry conference on cybersecurity, e-discovery, and digital investigations. The event will feature a keynote by General Michael Hayden on emerging global cyber attack hotspots. General Hayden is a retired, four-star United States Air Force General, former Director of the Central Intelligence Agency, and former Director of the National Security Agency, a position that made him the highest-ranking military intelligence officer in the American armed forces.
”We are honored to have General Hayden address CEIC 2013 with his perspective on one of the most demanding security issues of our time,” said Alex Andrianopoulos, vice president of Marketing for Guidance Software, which hosts and organizes CEIC. “One of our primary goals is to help both corporations and government agencies defend against digital threats of all kinds and bring cyber criminals to justice. General Hayden’s insights into today’s cybersecurity challenges will be invaluable for the attendees of the conference.”
As Director of the Central Intelligence Agency, General Hayden oversaw the collection of information on the intentions, plans, and capabilities of all groups and governments acting as adversaries to the United States. In his current role at The Chertoff Group, General Hayden briefs clients on international intelligence matters that may increase various types of risks – including information-security and cybersecurity risks – to their businesses.
About CEIC 2013Information-security, legal, and digital investigations professionals who attend CEIC 2013 can choose from a vast array of focused sessions, including:
- Elevating Remote Forensics to Incident Response
- Developing a Capability-Driven Incident Response Program
- A DFIR Look at APT-Based Attacks
- Evidence in the Cloud: Business Use of Online Services
- Judicial Perspectives on Current Case Law that Influences E-Discovery
- The “Trusted” Insider: Investigating Intellectual Property Theft
- Technology-Assisted Review (TAR): What is Fiction and What is Real?
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts