Sportsman's Warehouse Purchases 10 Wholesale Sports Outdoor Outfitters Locations Throughout The Northwest United States
MIDVALE, Utah, March 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Sportsman's Warehouse has acquired 10 Wholesale Sports Outdoor Outfitters locations in Oregon, Washington and Montana. The stores, which were acquired from Canadian cooperative United Farmers of Alberta, were temporarily closed on March 11th for remodeling and restocking, and will re-open as Sportsman's Warehouse locations within the next few weeks.
"We are very pleased to increase our presence in the Pacific Northwest market in such a significant manner," noted John Schaefer, Sportsman's Warehouse CEO. "This acquisition is in line with our business plan, promoting stable growth that will benefit our company, our vendors, and most importantly, our loyal customers."
Purchased store locations include Bend, Portland and Salem in Oregon; Helena, Bozeman and Missoula in Montana; and Kennewick, Silverdale, Vancouver, and Federal Way in Washington.
Sportsman's Warehouse serves outdoor enthusiasts by providing a large selection of top-quality, brand-name products essential to enjoying the great outdoors to the fullest. With complete product lines in hunting, fishing, camping and other outdoor pursuits, savvy outdoor shoppers know that Sportsman's Warehouse is their one-stop shop for everything outdoors. To find the Sportsman's Warehouse nearest you or to shop online, visit us on the web at www.sportsmanswarehouse.com.This press release was issued through 24-7PressRelease.com. For further information, visit http://www.24-7pressrelease.com. CONTACT: Karen Seaman, Chief Marketing OfficerSportsman's Warehouse Corporate Office firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE Sportsman's Warehouse
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV