Raymond James analyst Tavis McCourt said despite BlackBerry seeing some positive data on initial demand for the BlackBerry 10 platform, competition is increasing, and fast, from rivals Samsung, Apple (AAPL - Get Report), HTC and Nokia (NOK).
9. -- Dollar General (DG), the discount retailer, posted fourth-quarter earnings of $317.4 million, or 97 cents a share, on sales of $4.21 billion, up 0.5% from a year earlier. Analysts were expecting fourth-quarter profit of 90 cents a share on revenue of $4.26 billion.
10. -- Florida Gulf Coast beat San Diego State, 81-71, on Sunday night to become the first No. 15 seed to advance to the regional semifinals in NCAA tournament history .
-- Written by Joseph Woelfel
>To contact the writer of this article, click here: Joseph Woelfel >To submit a news tip, send an email to: email@example.com.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts