Honda Yuasa Racing Are Back And Ready To Rock In 2013
LONDON, March 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Honda Yuasa Racing is ready to defend its position as the top team in the Dunlop MSA British Touring Car Championship with a number of technical developments and a brand new livery for 2013.
The new NGTC Honda Civic won the manufacturers' and teams' titles last season, as well as taking first and second in the drivers' championship with Gordon Shedden and Matt Neal.
The duo return in 2013 with the white-and-red Honda Yuasa Racing livery sporting a "new look." Team headline sponsor remains Yuasa with a welcome return of Pioneer, as well as new supporters Valvoline and The AA.Shedden, who took his first BTCC title last year, was one of the first to see it. "It's definitely a change, but still incorporating Honda and the sponsors," he said. "It's eye-catching and we'll certainly stand out on the track." Team manager Peter Crolla hopes the new look proves popular, but is also keen to point out the improvements that have gone on underneath the skin of the NGTC Civic. "We've worked very hard over the last few months. What we ended up with last year was a strong car, but we recognise there are a lot of teams who are going to improve. "There was nothing we could radically change, but we've tried to evolve the car in a number of areas, like the engine and suspension. We hope the changes will keep it ahead of the pack but I think there will be stronger competition than last year." Neal, who took the 2011 crown before narrowly losing out to team-mate Shedden last year, hopes the changes will help him win title number four. "We've left no stone unturned," he said. "We've got all the boxes ticked."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV