- Doug Baillie, Chief Human Resources Officer at Unilever and member of the Unilever Leadership Executive, will judge entries to the People and Culture category
- Umair Haque, Director of Havas Media Labs and ranked one of the world ' s most influential management thinker by Thinkers50, will judge the No Boundaries category
- Tom Standage, Digital editor at The Economist, who oversees the publication's website, Economist.com, and its mobile-phone, tablet and e-reader editions, among judges in the Technology category
- Jonathan Salem Baskin, President of Baskin Associates who, with 28 years' experience working with some of the world's leading brands and author of award-winning marketing blog Dim Bulb, will judge the Marketing category
- Scott Moeller, Director and Founder of the M&A Research Centre at Cass Business School, will judge the Finance category.
Microsoft Dynamics Calls On All UK Businesses To Enter Change Ambassadors Competition
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.