Microsoft Dynamics Calls On All UK Businesses To Enter Change Ambassadors Competition
LONDON, March 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Entry deadline - 29 th March 2013
Microsoft Dynamics, in partnership with the Economist Intelligence Unit, is calling for final submissions to the Change Ambassadors Programme 2013, which will recognise the skills, efforts and vision of key change-makers within UK business.
The competition is about recognising those employees who, often behind the scenes, have helped execute successful change- big or small.The inaugural awards are encouraging anyone who has executed successful change within their organisation in the UK in the last 24 months to make their submission before entries close on Friday 29 th March 2013. The awards are open to businesses of all sizes in the UK and are targeting managers to departmental heads or business executives, with five awards on offer across key categories: Marketing, People and Culture, Technology, Finance, and No Boundaries. The shortlisted entries will be announced in April 2013 and the final winners of each category will be revealed at an exclusive awards ceremony on Thursday 16th May 2013. They will be decided by category judges made up of qualified experts from leading British businesses, academia, and other influential thinkers. Each of the winners will receive a week-log executive seminar at the prestigious Cranfield School of Management, an annual digital subscription to The Economist and an audience for the winner and their organisation with some of the country's leading figures in business at the awards ceremony in May. Prestigious judges of the five categories include:
- Doug Baillie, Chief Human Resources Officer at Unilever and member of the Unilever Leadership Executive, will judge entries to the People and Culture category
- Umair Haque, Director of Havas Media Labs and ranked one of the world ' s most influential management thinker by Thinkers50, will judge the No Boundaries category
- Tom Standage, Digital editor at The Economist, who oversees the publication's website, Economist.com, and its mobile-phone, tablet and e-reader editions, among judges in the Technology category
- Jonathan Salem Baskin, President of Baskin Associates who, with 28 years' experience working with some of the world's leading brands and author of award-winning marketing blog Dim Bulb, will judge the Marketing category
- Scott Moeller, Director and Founder of the M&A Research Centre at Cass Business School, will judge the Finance category.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts