The 22nd KOPLAS 2013 Ended Successfully
It is expected that Korean plastic industry will be improved both in its quantity and quality triggered by KOPLAS 2013 and leap up to the new take off stage with more advanced Eco-friendly plastic, high functional cutting-edge material and extra-large or super-accuracy processing machine. Meanwhile, comparing domestic products to ones from various foreign countries can encourage Korean companies to develop better products. And those who find Korean products great will contribute to the expansion of domestic market and exportation.
KOPLAS 2015, the 23rd exhibition is expected to be a great exhibition drawing global attention with more attended foreign and domestic companies.
SOURCE KOPLAS 2013
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV