"Anti-Aging" Pill SeroVitalâ¿¢-hgh Gets Overwhelming Response In Parade Magazine
Of course, some skeptics are saying SeroVital sounds too good to be true. So is there a catch? Well, there are three. First, as with hGH injections, SeroVital-hgh is not a "magic bullet" but one part of a healthy lifestyle choice including a sensible diet and exercise regimen. And, just like hGH injections, you have to remember to renew your monthly supply.
Second, you have to take SeroVital-hgh on an empty stomach. That means you either have to take it first thing in the morning and then not eat anything for two hours, or take it at night, at least two hours after your last meal... before you go to bed.
And last but not least, while SeroVital is far less expensive than prescription hGH injections, it's still not cheap… SeroVital will cost you about $100 a month. But is it worth it? To most people, reducing wrinkles, decreasing body fat, increasing lean muscle mass, strengthening bones, boosting mood, while giving you plenty of energy and improving sex drive is a no brainer. However, make no mistake about it, the "established" medical community would say its benefits are largely anecdotal, with research that's preliminary. But there's no denying that something that has a chance of making you look and feel decades, not years, but DECADES younger, is... at the very least... irresistible.
The SeroVital story will be published again in Parade's March 24, 2013 issue. Where else can you find it? SeroVital-hgh is currently available at select Ulta stores, and will be available on a limited basis at prestige retailers across the U.S. If you can't wait, try ordering it directly from the manufacturer at www.SeroVital.com or 1-800-417-4158. Use promo code SERO23 at checkout and get free shipping.**Free standard shipping in the continental U.S. only.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV