PSU Awards 2012 To Honor The Best PSU For Their Contribution To The Indian Economy
This time the selection criterion for the awards has been quite unique as the jury have looked at multitude of parameters to evaluate performance of the company & every parameter has been evaluated over an extended period of time. This is to ensure that each of the awardees truly deserve the award. The parameters include at Size, Growth, Wealth Builders, Valuable and efficiency.
The 4 th DSIJ PSU Awards 2012 will be conferred on PSUs in the following categories:
- Fastest Growing Maharatna - Manufacturing
- Heavyweight Maharatna - Non Manufacturing
- Fastest Growing Navratna - Manufacturing
- Fastest Growing Navratna - Non Manufacturing
- Heavyweight Maharatna - Manufacturing
- Most Efficient Navratna - Manufacturing
- Most Efficient Navratna - Non Manufacturing
- Most Efficient Maharatna - Manufacturing
- Most Efficient Maharatna - Non Manufacturing
- Award for the Most Efficient Financial Institution
- Highest Profit Per Employee - Non Manufacturing Miniratna
- Fastest Growing Operational Metrics - Non Manufacturing Navratna
- Consistent All-round Performance - Non-Banking Financial Company
- Mighty Masters - Largest Balance Sheet and Topline - Non Manufacturing Navratna
- Most Efficient Non-Manufacturing Miniratna
- Highest Number of Employees in Manufacturing Maharatana
DSIJ started PSU Award in 2009 and this year is they will be celebrating the fourth edition of PSU Awards. There are many awards to felicitate heroes in the private sector but when it comes to recognizing the service of the Public Sector Enterprises (PSEs), there are none that give due recognition to these pillars of the Indian economy.
At the award ceremony, DSIJ will also launch a book containing information on PSU Maharatanas, Navratnas and Miniratnas. The book has been dedicated to 15 lakh PSU employees of the nation.About DSIJ Private Limited: Dalal Street Investment Journal is India's leading wealth creating media brand. In line with its philosophy of democratising wealth creation, DSIJ provides unbiased, reliable and actionable information to enable the wealth creation and wealth enhancement objectives of every financially engaged citizen. Established in 1986, the masthead, Dalal Street Investment Journal, is one of the most recognised equity market publication and has been at the forefront of quality journalism ever since. Today DSIJ reaches out to its discerning readers in the print and the contemporary digital formats.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts