SWEET 2013, Ends With The Highest Export Sales Ever!
Official of Gwangju, Jeollanam-do stated, "This year's 'SWEET 2013' resulted in 35% increase in export sales compared to last year and most of the small-middle sized companies was 120% more satisfied than their expected satisfaction." He also stated, "We will improve ourselves to satisfy all the participants of 'SWEET 2014' and try to provide more information pre-event so that all meetings can be arranged more smoothly."
Meanwhile, 'SWEET 2013′ ( www.sweet.or.kr), with an UFI certification and selected as a promising exhibition by Ministry of Knowledge Economy 7 years in a row, is holding annually since 2006. This event ,hosted by Gwangju made an export consultation of 290 million dollar and agreement of 9,020 million Won. SWEET 2013 is expected to exhibit a variety of products in solar, wind, bio power, smart grid, LED, fuel cell, hydrogen and etc fields.
SOURCE SWEET 2013
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV