- In late 2011, Ford announced its global water use reduction strategy would decrease the average amount of water used to make each vehicle by 30 percent between 2009 and 2015; water use already has been cut by 25 percent per vehicle since 2009
- Since 2000, Ford has decreased its total water use globally from 64 million cubic meters to 24 million cubic meters – the equivalent of about 10.6 billion gallons – due in large part to implementation of new methods for monitoring and managing how water is used at each facility
Ford Cuts Global Water Use 8.5 Percent Per Vehicle From 2011 To 2012; Total Usage Down 62 Percent Since 2000
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.