UFCW Urges Senate To Focus On Jobs, Public Safety
Young urged the Senate to convene public hearings on modernization bills.
"We are urging senators to take a hard look at all of the bills to make sure that consumers' expectations are met," said Young. "I have no doubt that if senators keep the consumers' and taxpayers' interests first and foremost as they begin to debate these bills, common sense will prevail."
For more please visit www.ufcwpawineandspiritscouncil.com.
SOURCE UFCW Local 1776
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV