Search Jim Cramer's "Mad Money" trading recommendations using our exclusive "Mad Money" Stock Screener.
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say about some of the stocks callers offered up during the "Mad Money Lightning Round" Friday night:
Energy Transfer Partners (ETP): "They finally cleaned up their act and they're doing it right."
Stifel Financial (SF): "I'm surprised it hasn't done better but I'm a buyer."The Blackstone Group (BX): "It's just $1 off its highs and it's a buy right here." Acadia Pharmaceuticals (ACAD): "I think this is the real deal. You should hold into it." Armour Residential (ARR): "I think it's OK. I like Annaly Capital (NLY)." Sprint Nextel (S): "I like Sprint. I'm waiting for that deal to close, then it will be a good place to be." F5 Networks (FFIV): "I'm not crazy about that one. It's got a high multiple and I don't like it. I'd prefer Cisco Systems (CSCO)." To read a full recap of "Mad Money" on CNBC, click here. To sign up for Jim Cramer's free Booyah! newsletter with all of his latest articles and videos please click here. To watch replays of Cramer's video segments, visit the Mad Money page on CNBC. -- Written by Scott Rutt in Washington, D.C. To email Scott about this article, click here: Scott Rutt Follow Scott on Twitter @ScottRutt or get updates on Facebook, ScottRuttDC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV