Tons of cargo capacity, room for seven and a variety of road-grabbing suspension features? That's basically a rainy day school bus and grocery getter.
Its available Terrain Management System allows for a more aggressive throttle and less sensitive stability control in the mud, throws maximum torque to the wheels in sand and minimizes wheel slippage in the rain. The accompanying Intelligent Four-Wheel-Drive also includes Hill Descent Control to keep your car at a steady speed on steep grades and Curve Control that automatically slows the car on wet pavement when it senses you're going too fast. On top of all of that, the standard AdvanceTrac with Roll Stability Control uses gyroscopic sensors that detect wheel slippage and rolling motion to prevent catastrophic skids in wet weather.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV