So begins the parade of big, honking, all-wheel-drive crossovers.
The MDX draws eyes with its 300-horsepower V6 engine and seven-passenger seating, but it's the Super Handling All-Wheel-Drive that keeps power distributed to the wheels that need it the most and makes the MDX a monster on slick roads. An optional Active Damper System lets drivers adjust shock absorbers to sharpen handling, while an optional Collision Mitigation Braking System warns drivers when they need to apply more pressure to the brakes. It's Honda's (HMC) pricey luxury brand, so you're paying more for climate control, GPS, navigation and speakers than you are for safety, but the vehicle's overall stability is the sweetest perk of the bunch.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV