DOWNERS GROVE, Ill., March 21, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Hub Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: HUBG), a leading provider of comprehensive intermodal, truck brokerage and logistics services throughout North America, announced the recipients of its first annual Truckload Carrier of the Year award.
The award was established to recognize the Company's top tier service providers in each of its operating divisions, and one elite provider for the entire organization. Recipients are: Kinard Trucking for Truck Brokerage, Werner Enterprises for Mode Transportation and Heartland Express for Unyson Logistics. Con-way Truckload was recognized as the elite provider of the year.
"These carriers have consistently provided excellent customer service and capacity to meet the ever changing demands of the marketplace. Their dedication and commitment to our company has allowed us to provide world class service to our customers," said Don Maltby, Chief Supply Chain Officer at Hub Group.The three key criteria for the award are: on time performance, ease of doing business and strategic growth. Winners were announced at a special reception held during Hub Group's second annual Carrier Summit in St. Louis, MO in February. For more information, visit www.hubgroup.com. About Hub GroupHub Group is a $3 billion asset light freight transportation management company providing comprehensive intermodal, truck brokerage and logistics services. The Company operates through a network of offices throughout the United States, Canada and Mexico. For more information, visit www.hubgroup.com. SOURCE Hub Group, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV