Triunfo Reports 4Q12 And 2012 Earnings Release
SAO PAULO, March 21, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- TPI - Triunfo Participacoes e Investimentos S.A. (BM&FBOVESPA: TPIS3), one of Brazil's leading infrastructure companies, with concessions in the toll road, port administration, power generation, cabotage and (most recently) airport administration sectors, announces its results for the fourth quarter of 2012 (4Q12). The full earnings release is also available on Triunfo's website: www.triunfo.com/ir
4Q12 and 2012 Highlights
Net operating revenue reaches
R$229.4 million (+13.9%) in 4Q12 and
R$834.9 million (+20.6%) in 2012.
- Consolidated traffic volume increased 6.4% in 4Q12 to 21.7 million vehicle equivalent units. In the year, consolidated traffic volume was 82.0 million vehicle equivalent units, increasing 6.6% from 2011.
- Container handling at Portonave totaled 161,400 TEUs in 4Q12, an increase of 10.7%. In 2012, container handling totaled 620,000 TEUs, an increase of 13.7% from 2011.
- Assured energy sales in 2012 totaled 595,000 MWh, up 4.4% on 2011.
- Cabotage volume in the year reached 40,800 TEUs.
- Viracopos Airport handled 8.9 million passengers and 265,000 tons of cargo.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV