NEW YORK, March 21, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Five Oaks Investment Corp. (NYSE: OAKS) ("Five Oaks" or the "Company") announced today that it has priced its initial public offering of 4,033,333 shares of common stock at $15.00 per share. The Company is also selling 1,666,667 shares of common stock at $15.00 per share in a concurrent private placement to an indirect wholly owned subsidiary of XL Group plc (NYSE: XL), for a total expected sale of 5,700,000 shares.
The expected sale would raise an aggregate of $85.5 million in gross proceeds, $60.5 million from the public offering and $25.0 million from the concurrent private placement. These proceed amounts do not include any proceeds from a 30-day option granted by the Company to the underwriters to purchase up to an additional 604,999 shares of common stock.
Shares of Five Oaks' common stock are expected to begin trading Friday, March 22, 2013 on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol OAKS. The offering and concurrent private placement are expected to close on March 27, 2013.Barclays Capital Inc., Credit Suisse Securities ( USA) LLC, UBS Securities LLC and Keefe, Bruyette & Woods, Inc. are serving as joint book-running managers. Ladenburg Thalmann & Co. Inc., Mitsubishi UFJ Securities ( USA), Inc., Aegis Capital Corp. and National Securities Corporation are serving as co-managers. A registration statement relating to the offered shares of common stock has been filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC") and declared effective. The initial public offering is being made only by means of a preliminary prospectus. Copies of the preliminary prospectus for the proposed offering may be obtained by contacting:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV