USW Eager To Work With KPS To Build Specialty Paper Company
USW District 2 Director Michael Bolton said: " Wisconsin's paper industry and its skilled workers have been the centerpiece of Wisconsin's economy. It is encouraging to see renewed interest and investment in the kind of advanced manufacturing facilities that the Rhinelander and Mosinee mills represent."
"Our members are committed to the ongoing success of these plants. In many cases we are third and fourth generation paper workers. We know the potential of these plants and look forward to showing that to KPS," said Local 2-15 President Dennis Meyer.
The USW is the largest industrial union in North America and has 850,000 members in the U.S., Canada and the Caribbean. The union represents workers employed in metals, rubber, chemicals, paper, oil refining, atomic energy and the service sector.
Contact : Lynne Hancock, USW, 615-828-6169, firstname.lastname@example.orgSOURCE United Steelworkers (USW)
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV