LMU's College Of Business Administration Advances 28 Places On BloombergBusinessweek List
LOS ANGELES, March 21, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Loyola Marymount University's College of Business Administration moved up 28 places to No. 65 in BloombergBusinessweek's 2013 rankings of the country's top undergraduate business school programs.
"These rankings reflect the commitment and investment of the CBA community to academic excellence," said Dennis Draper, dean of LMU's College of Business. "This achievement shows us that we are on the right path to continued success."
Earlier this month, CBA's graduate marketing program was ranked No. 21, the graduate finance program was No. 30 and the part-time MBA program was No. 58 in the 2013 U.S. News & World Report's "Best Graduate Schools" survey.
To view the complete BloombergBusinessweek undergraduate business school rankings, click here.To view the LMU page on the BloombergBusinessweek website, click here. For information about LMU's undergraduate business program, click here. About Loyola Marymount University Located between the Pacific Ocean and downtown Los Angeles, Loyola Marymount University is a comprehensive university offering 60 major programs, 36 master's degrees and a doctoral degree in education from four colleges, two schools and Loyola Law School. Founded in 1911, LMU is ranked third in "Best Regional Universities/West" by U.S. News & World Report. LMU is the largest Jesuit Catholic university for undergraduates on the West Coast with more than 5,900 undergraduate students and more than 3,000 graduate and law students. For more LMU news and events, please visit www.lmu.edu/news. SOURCE Loyola Marymount University
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV