TORONTO, March 21, 2013 /PRNewswire/ - Duluth Metals Limited ("Duluth Metals") (TSX: DM) (TSX:DM.U) today announced that its Board of Directors has decided not to proceed with an IPO financing for its wholly-owned subsidiary Duluth Exploration Limited ("DEL") in view of current market and IPO conditions. As a result the DEL Special Warrants distributed in August 2011 to the shareholders of Duluth Metals as a dividend in kind will expire on July 31, 2013 and DEL will continue to be a wholly-owned subsidiary of Duluth Metals. In addition, effective today the Board has cancelled all Management and Director options related to DEL which otherwise would have vested upon the liquidity event.
About Duluth Metals Limited
Duluth Metals Limited is committed to acquiring, exploring and developing copper, nickel and platinum group metal (PGM) deposits. Duluth Metals has a joint venture with Antofagasta plc on the Twin Metals Project, located within the rapidly emerging Duluth Complex mining camp in north-eastern Minnesota. The Duluth Complex hosts one of the world's largest undeveloped repositories of copper, nickel and PGMs, including the world's third largest accumulation of nickel sulphides, and one of the world's largest accumulations of polymetallic copper and platinum group metals. Aside from the joint venture, Duluth Metals retains a 100% position on approximately 40,000 acres of mineral interests on exploration properties adjacent to or nearby the Twin Metals Minnesota LLC joint venture.
SOURCE Duluth Metals Limited
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV