Regency Centers Corporation (“Regency”) (NYSE: REG) announced today that it and its co-investment partner, Charter Hall Retail REIT (“CQR”), have agreed to dissolve their remaining co-investment partnership.
As a result of the dissolution, which is effective immediately, portfolio assets were distributed as 100% ownership interests between CQR and Regency after a selection process as provided for by the terms of the original partnership agreement. Regency received full ownership interest in Hilltop Village, a 100,030 sf center anchored by King Soopers and located in Denver, Colorado, while CQR received full interest in the three remaining assets.
About Regency Centers Corporation (NYSE: REG)
Regency is the preeminent national owner, operator, and developer of dominant grocery-anchored and community shopping centers. At December 31, 2012, the Company owned 348 retail properties, including those held in co-investment partnerships. Including tenant-owned square footage, the portfolio encompassed 46.3 million square feet located in top markets throughout the United States. Since 2000, Regency has developed 209 shopping centers, including those currently in-process, representing an investment at completion of more than $3.0 billion. Operating as a fully integrated real estate company, Regency is a qualified real estate investment trust that is self-administered and self-managed.Forward-looking statements involve risks and uncertainties. Actual future performance, outcomes and results may differ materially from those expressed in forward-looking statements. Please refer to the documents filed by Regency Centers Corporation with the SEC, specifically the most recent reports on Forms 10-K and 10-Q, which identify important risk factors which could cause actual results to differ from those contained in the forward-looking statements.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV