The Kenworth Road Tour, Which Features The New Vocational Kenworth T880 And Kenworth T680, The 2013 ATD Heavy Duty Commercial Truck Of The Year, Begins This Summer And Will Visit Kenworth Dealerships In The United States And Canada. (Photo: Business Wire)
Kenworth Truck Company today announced the Kenworth Road Tour, which will feature the new vocational Kenworth T880 and Kenworth T680, the 2013 ATD Heavy Duty Commercial Truck of the Year. The tour begins this summer and will visit Kenworth dealerships in the United States and Canada.
“Kenworth has a 90-year heritage of manufacturing industry-leading trucks, and the new T880 and T680 are the latest in that distinguished line of quality, innovative trucks,” said Alan Fennimore, Kenworth vocational marketing manager.
“For the road tour, we’ve developed an interactive, self-guided exhibit hosted in a state-of-the-art, double-expanding, 53-foot tour trailer. Customers will especially enjoy taking some time to learn more about the key features of both the T880 and T680, see the 12.9-liter PACCAR MX-13 engine, and experience 90 years of Kenworth history,” he said.
Introduced at the Mid-America Trucking Show, the Kenworth Road Tour exhibit is available for viewing during the Mid-America Trucking Show through Saturday, March 23, in the parking lot outside the South Wing of the Kentucky Fair & Exposition Center.The new Kenworth T880, which sets an industry standard for vocational trucks, is designed to help maximize performance in such applications as dump, mixer, refuse, and heavy haul. Several T880s will be included on the tour. The Kenworth T680, which has received U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) SmartWay(R) Designation, is designed to maximize performance in line haul, pickup and delivery, and regional hauling operations.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV