Gondwana Gold Announces Receipt Of Final Bulletin For Transaction With Pan African Oil Ltd.
TORONTO, March 21, 2013 /CNW/ - Gondwana Gold Inc. (TSXV:GON) (" Gondwana" or the " Corporation") is pleased to announce that further to its news release of March 19, 2013, the TSX Venture Exchange (the " TSXV") has issued its final bulletin in connection with the completion of the Corporation's previously announced transaction with Pan African Oil Ltd. (the " Transaction"). The Transaction constituted a change of business pursuant to the policies of the TSXV and the Corporation is now a Tier 2 oil and gas issuer. The common shares of Gondwana will resume trading on March 22, 2013 under the new symbol "PAO".
The TSX Venture Exchange has in no way passed upon the merits of the Transaction and has neither approved nor disapproved the contents of this press release.
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
SOURCE Gondwana Gold Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV