Finally, there is Greg Wasson, the CEO behind the remarkable renaissance at Walgreen (WAG), who is not only reinventing the drugstore format but who just inked an amazing deal with AmerisourceBergen (ABC) that raises estimates for the company while cutting prices for generics for the consumers.
That's incredible. No wonder we have had multiple upgrades of the company's stock since the announcement of this breathtaking transaction. It's totally transformational and comes right on the heels of what now looks like a brilliant merger with Alliance Boots, a deal that, candidly, I questioned, and I now admit I questioned incorrectly.
Sure, you can keep buying ETFs. Yes you can say that sector is all that matters. But these fabulous executives are delivering amazing performance and should be celebrated every time we think about the so-called "big issues" such as Cyprus, the Fed or the budget deficit. They have their eye on the ball -- don't take your eye off of them just because of European woes or Fed worries. You are liable to miss a big fat pitch that you can hit right into the upper deck.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV