1. THE UNITED STATES III-1A.Market Analysis III-1Current & Future Analysis III-1Recession & Recovery III-1Table 11: Room Air Conditioners (RACs) Market in the UnitedStates (2011): Breakdown of Unit Shipments by Sub-Region(includes corresponding Graph/Chart) III-2Trends & Growth Drivers III-2Japanese Makes Capture US Market III-2Ductless Systems to Grow in Popularity in the US Market III-2Technology Advances Drive Replacement Sales for AirConditioning Systems III-3Government Initiatives Prop Up Demand for Energy EfficientModels III-3Standards & Regulations III-4Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio (SEER) 13 III-413 SEER Brings Opportunities & Threats to Manufacturers III-413 SEER Challenges III-4ENERGY STAR Standard III-5Export/Import Scenario III-5Table 12: US Exports of Air Conditioners (2011): PercentageShare Breakdown of Export Value by Leading ExportDestination Countries (includes corresponding Graph/Chart) III-5Table 13: US Imports of Air Conditioners (2011): PercentageShare Breakdown of Import Value by Leading Source Countries(includes corresponding Graph/Chart) III-6Product Introductions/Innovations III-6Strategic Corporate Development III-8Focus on Select Players III-8B.Market Analytics III-12Table 14: US Recent Past, Current & Future Analysis for AirConditioning Systems by Product Segment - Room AirConditioner and Packaged Air Conditioner MarketsIndependently Analyzed with Annual Sales Figures in '000Units for Years 2010 through 2018 (includes correspondingGraph/Chart) III-12
Global Air Conditioning Systems Industry
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.