1. THE UNITED STATES III-1A.Market Analysis III-1Outlook III-1Market Overview III-1Market Trends III-1Opportunities in Residential & Commercial BuildingsDependent Upon the Health of the Construction Industry III-1Opportunities in the Energy Industry Dependent Upon theHeath of Power Generation Investments III-2Table 13: Electricity Generation in North America (2009 &2015 (P): Breakdown by United States and Canada in BillionKilowatt Hours (KWh) (includes corresponding Graph/Chart) III-3Intelligent Circuit Breakers Replace Conventional Products III-3Electronic Fuses and Molded Case Circuit Breakers DriveGrowth III-3Key Statistical Findings III-4Table 14: US Market for Fuses (2012): Percentage Breakdownof Value Sales by Fuse Category - Cartridge & Plug Type,High Power, Electronic, Other Types, and Parts &Accessories (includes corresponding Graph/Chart) III-4Table 15: US Fuses & Circuit Breakers Market (2012):Percentage Share Breakdown of Value Sales of Key Players(includes corresponding Graph/Chart) III-4Trade Statistics III-5Table 16: US Automatic Circuit Breakers (Under 1000V)Market (2011): Percentage Share Breakdown of Export Valueby Destination Countries (includes correspondingGraph/Chart) III-5
Global Fuses And Circuit Breakers Industry
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.