Discover What's New At The Big Bang Information And Communications Technology Forum
Mitch Joel, Ethan Song (Frank & Oak), Vincent Guyaux and Failwatching among the guest speakers at the 11th edition
MONTREAL, March 21, 2013 /CNW Telbec/ - The Association québécoise des technologies (AQT) is pleased to announce the 11th edition of the Big Bang, its annual ICT marketing forum, which will welcome sales and marketing executives of innovative SMEs, on May 15 and 16, 2013. In addition to a series of distinguished speakers, this edition's completely revamped and brand new formula will focus on practical exercises and cleverly orchestrated meetings between participants. To foster networking quality, executives and sales and marketing managers are invited to a private retreat at Château Bromont.
A BRANDING FORUM The new Big Bang formula, whose theme is "Dare, Experience, Shine!", proposes a practical, action-based approach to equip participants so that, upon their return, they can take concrete action to promote their products and services.
" The new program enables executives to master a new set of beneficial and avant-garde practices for the commercialization of innovation, and fosters business development and commitment," commented Nicole Martel, Chief Executive Officer of AQT.DARE: MAJOR LECTURES AND TESTIMONIALS Self-reflections and corporate reflections—Some of the major lectures:
- Mitch Joel previews his new book CTRL ALT DEL: REBOOT. 5 movements that will change business forever.
- The Best Product and Brand Failures in the World: Failwatching. Expert analysts identify losing strategies, useless risks and positioning errors.
- Business Synergy - Knowing Yourself Better Means Better Sales. In an interactive context using scientifically tested tools, Richard Durand helps participants assess their type of functioning.
- Secrets behind online branding, winning sales practices witnessed within Apple and internationally, as well as behind-the-scenes rebranding of a company, along with repositioning opportunities that are not to be missed.
- Telemarketing: 90 minutes to update your approach
- SaaS Pricing Strategies : 90 minutes to help you model your offer
- Sales Process: 90 minutes to optimize your sales management
- Multi-Platform Marketing: 90 minutes to integrate different channels of communication
- Google Analytic: 90 minutes on opportunities offered by Web analyses
- Sales Reps, Talk to Your Buyers: 90 minutes to identify your sales champions
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts