Former Secretary Of State Hillary Rodham Clinton To Speak At Newsweek & The Daily Beast's Women In The World Summit
March 21, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Former Secretary of State
Hillary Clinton will be joining
Newsweek & The Daily Beast's Women in the World summit
th at Lincoln Center. The annual summit, now in its fourth year, illuminates global issues through the voices of leaders, activists, artists, and pioneers who are confronting the most urgent challenges faced by women and girls around the world.
Tina Brown as summit co-hosts are
Diane von Furstenberg, Meryl Streep, Ai-jen Poo,
Julie Hamp, Dr.
Jane Harman &
Lauren Bush Lauren.
Other inspiring, trailblazing women who have confirmed their participation in this year's program include Oprah Winfrey, Ambassador Susan E. Rice, Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Sharmeen Obaid Chinoy, Ambassador Sherry Rehman, Dr. Mamphela Ramphele, Eva Longoria, Ping Fu, and America Ferrera. The summit will also feature a special tribute to Nora Ephron by Tom Hanks.
This year's summit will feature Pakistan's young women fighting for education, new eyewitnesses to the atrocities in Syria, Latina leaders on the rise in American business and politics, and leading voices from the outcry in India to end violence against women.
To close the summit on the evening of April 5 th , Diane von Furstenberg and Tina Brown will once again host the DVF Awards at the UN, recognizing and supporting courageous women who are using their resources, commitment and visibility to transform the lives of other women.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV