Boulder Growth & Income Fund, Inc. (NYSE: BIF) (the “Fund”) is pleased to announce that it intends to redeem all 1,000 outstanding shares of its Series M28 Auction Market Preferred Stock (CUSIP No. 101507200) (the “AMPS”). The Fund will redeem the AMPS on April 23, 2013 at a price equal to the per share liquidation preference of $25,000 plus accumulated and unpaid dividends.
The Fund has entered into a Committed Facility Agreement with a financial institution to provide the financing to redeem the AMPS. The Fund’s board of directors approved the refinancing, which is expected to lower the costs of leverage for the Fund.
The Fund’s obligation to redeem the AMPS is contingent upon it having sufficient funds available to it through its borrowing arrangement to fund the redemption.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV