EXTON, Pa., March 21, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The First Resource Bank (OTC Bulletin Board: FRSB) Board of Directors has declared a five percent (5%) common stock dividend to shareholders of record on April 1, 2013, subject to receipt of required regulatory approvals. The five percent (5%) stock dividend is payable on April 15, 2013.
President & CEO Glenn B. Marshall stated, "Our shareholder base has welcomed these dividends over the years and the Board of Directors is pleased to approve this as the fifth 5% stock dividend in the Bank's history."
About First Resource Bank
First Resource Bank is a locally owned and operated Pennsylvania state-chartered bank, serving the banking needs of businesses, professionals and individuals in Chester County, Pennsylvania. The Bank offers a full range of deposit and credit services with a high level of personalized service. First Resource Bank also offers a broad range of traditional financial services and products, competitively priced and delivered in a responsive manner to small businesses, professionals and residents in the local market. For additional information visit our website at www.firstresourcebank.com. Member FDIC.This press release may contain forward-looking statements as defined by the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Actual results and trends could differ materially from those set forth in such statements due to various factors. Such factors include the possibility that increased demand or prices for the bank's financial services and products may not occur, changing economic and competitive conditions, technological developments, and other risks and uncertainties. SOURCE First Resource Bank
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV