1. THE UNITED STATES III-1A.Market Analysis III-1Outlook III-1Fiberglass insulation Continues to Rule the Roost III-2Table 23: US Insulation Market (2011): Percentage ShareBreakdown of Volume Sales by Material Type - Fiberglass,Foamed Plastic, Cellulose, Mineral Wool and Others(includes corresponding Graph/Chart) III-2Rising Demand for Fiberglass Windows III-2A Peek into the New Energy Codes III-3Overview of Construction Industry - The Major End-UseMarket III-4Signs of Recovery in the Housing Market III-4Table 24: Residential Construction in the US (2007-2013):Number of Housing Starts by Type - Single-Family Units andMulti-Family Units (In 000) (includes correspondingGraph/Chart) III-6Table 25: Building Permits in the United States (2007-2013): Yearly Breakdown of Number of Permits (In '000s)(includes corresponding Graph/Chart) III-6Product Launch III-7Strategic Corporate Development III-7Key Players III-7B.Market Analytics III-10Table 26: US Recent Past, Current & Future Analysis forGlass Wool Insulation by End-Use Segment - HousingConstruction, Commercial/ Industrial/Infrastructural,Industrial/Commercial Equipment and Others MarketsIndependently Analyzed with Annual Sales Figures in ThousandTons for Years 2010 through 2018 (includes correspondingGraph/Chart) III-10
Global Glass Wool Insulation Industry
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.