DUBLIN, Ireland, March 21, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Prothena Corporation plc (Nasdaq:PRTA), a biotechnology company focused on the discovery and development of novel antibodies for the potential treatment of a broad range of diseases, today announced that it will report its fourth quarter and full year 2012 financial results on Thursday, March 28, 2013, after the close of the U.S. financial markets. The announcement will be followed by a conference call and live audio webcast at 4:30 p.m. EDT.
The conference call and live audio webcast can be accessed as follows: Dial-in: (877) 312-5854 (U.S. toll free) or (408) 774-4003 (international) Conference ID Number: 24106806 Webcast: http://ir.prothena.com
A replay of the webcast will be available until April 4, 2013 via dial-in to (855) 859-2056 (U.S. toll free) or (404) 537-3406 (international), Conference ID Number 24106806, or via webcast on the investor relations section of Prothena's website at http://ir.prothena.com .About Prothena Prothena Corporation plc (Nasdaq:PRTA) is a biotechnology company focused on the discovery and development of novel antibodies for the potential treatment of a broad range of diseases that involve protein misfolding or cell adhesion, particularly on the discovery and development of potential therapeutic monoclonal antibodies directed specifically to disease-causing proteins. These potential therapies have a broad range of indications, including AL and AA forms of amyloidosis, Parkinson's disease and related synucleinopathies, and novel cell adhesion targets involved in inflammatory disease and metastatic cancers. For more information, please visit www.prothena.com .
CONTACT: Anita Kawatra Prothena Corporation 646-256-5116 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV