Silver Bay Realty Trust Corp. (NYSE: SBY), a real estate investment trust that focuses on the acquisition, renovation, leasing and management of single-family properties, declared today a quarterly dividend of $0.01 per share of common stock for the first quarter of 2013. This dividend is payable April 12, 2013 to common stockholders of record at the close of business on April 1, 2013.
“Although we are in the early stages of Silver Bay’s development, the initiation of our dividend signals our commitment to establishing a long-term, sustainable business that will generate distributable cash flow,” said David N. Miller, Silver Bay’s President and Chief Executive Officer. “We view this dividend as an expression of our confidence in the growth of our business and our dedication to serving in the best interest of our stockholders.”
Silver Bay Realty Trust Corp.
Silver Bay Realty Trust Corp. is a Maryland corporation focused on the acquisition, renovation, leasing and management of single-family properties for rental income and long-term capital appreciation. Silver Bay owns single-family properties in Arizona, California, Florida, Georgia, Nevada, North Carolina, Ohio and Texas. Silver Bay intends to elect and qualify to be taxed as a REIT. Additional information can also be found on the company’s website: www.silverbayrealtytrustcorp.com.Additional Information Stockholders of Silver Bay, and other interested persons, may find additional information regarding Silver Bay at the SEC's Internet site at www.sec.gov or by directing requests to: Silver Bay Realty Trust Corp., Attn: Investor Relations, 601 Carlson Parkway, Suite 250, Minnetonka, MN 55305, telephone (952) 358-4400.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV