Silver Bay Realty Trust Corp. (NYSE: SBY), a real estate investment trust that focuses on the acquisition, renovation, leasing and management of single-family properties, announced today that its 2013 Annual Meeting of Stockholders will take place on May 22, 2013 at 9:00 a.m. CDT. The meeting will be held within the Grand Ballroom of the Grand Hotel Minneapolis, which is located at 612 Second Avenue South in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Those stockholders with ownership of record as of the close of business on April 1, 2013 will be eligible to vote their shares and attend the Annual Meeting.
Silver Bay Realty Trust Corp.
Silver Bay Realty Trust Corp. is a Maryland corporation focused on the acquisition, renovation, leasing and management of single-family properties for rental income and long-term capital appreciation. Silver Bay owns single-family properties in Arizona, California, Florida, Georgia, Nevada, North Carolina, Ohio and Texas. Silver Bay intends to elect and qualify to be taxed as a REIT. Additional information can also be found on the company’s website: www.silverbayrealtytrustcorp.com.
Additional InformationStockholders of Silver Bay, and other interested persons, may find additional information regarding Silver Bay at the SEC's Internet site at www.sec.gov or by directing requests to: Silver Bay Realty Trust Corp., Attn: Investor Relations, 601 Carlson Parkway, Suite 250, Minnetonka, MN 55305, telephone (952) 358-4400.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV