"The transformational growth of Merida has driven demand for advanced technologies as companies strive to become more efficient and competitive. The cutting edge solutions that IBM provides in this market will enable the next phase of growth for this growing economy," said Rolando Zapata Bello, Governor of State of Yucatan.
Through a broad program of investment covering facilities, innovation centers, marketing, recruitment, training, academic initiatives and corporate citizenship, IBM is expanding its range of solutions and services in the region as it forges closer ties with both clients and partners.
The new office represents IBM's continued investment in Mexico, where the company expects to deepen its presence in line with increased demand for IT services and products.
With over 85 years in Mexico, IBM is actively investing in its Mexican operations - putting in place advanced infrastructure for service delivery, enhancing its manufacturing capabilities and expanding its footprint in high-growth locations.ABOUT IBM For more information on IBM, please visit: http://www-03.ibm.com/press/us/en/index.wss For more information on IBM Growth Markets please visit: https://twitter.com/IBMGrowthMkts Contacts: Susana Maldonado IBM Mexico firstname.lastname@example.org +52 55-5270-6502 Jonathan Batty IBM Growth Markets Unit jonathan.Batty@pl.ibm.com +48-693-93-5403 SOURCE IBM
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV