Justin Bieber Stars In The New Adidas NEO Label Interactive Lookbook And Spring/Summer Campaign
NEW YORK, March 21, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- adidas NEO Label has released an interactive digital lookbook to showcase its Spring/Summer 2013 collection along with new campaign imagery and video featuring global phenomenon and POP/R&B superstar Justin Bieber, who was appointed as NEO global style icon in October.
The lookbook, which can be seen online at adidas.com/neoliveyourstyle, is completely clickable and shoppable, bringing to life the brand essence #liveyourstyle. It features Justin Bieber alongside NEO teens in a series of 12 short interactive films.
One of the short films features Justin Bieber showing off his musical talents, while the others spotlight teens enjoying the summer sun while taking risks and expressing their version of living their style.Each section of the lookbook personifies a different aspect of the #liveyourstyle philosophy and is marked with distinctive hashtags including #nailit #dreamit #styleit. "Our aim is to bring to life the spirit and energy of the label through the lookbook, in a way that fans of NEO can talk about and share through social media during the spring/summer season," said Kimberly Wallengren, Senior Manager of Global Brand Marketing at adidas. One click on any of the 12 videos will bring up all of the adidas NEO Label clothing featured on the teens and offer the chance to purchase each item or share it on various social platforms such as Facebook and Twitter. The style and interactive element of the lookbook is part of an ongoing experience to showcase the product together with the NEO spirit. The content compliments its current social presence on Instagram, Tumblr, Twitter and Facebook. NEO fans can even download the song by British artist FEMME, which was written especially for the NEO lookbook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV