North American Breweries Launches: Mission To Become A Master CiceroneÂ® Scholarship Program
BUFFALO, N.Y., March 21, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The learning academy at North American Breweries, named NABrewniversity, recently announced the launch of its exclusive Mission to Become a Master Cicerone® Scholarship Program. The Program includes quarterly rotations, over two years, designed to prepare qualified candidates to take the Cicerone® Certification Program's Master Cicerone® exam. The Program provides real-world experience in beer and brewing from a process, ingredients, historical, and service point of view. Several NAB wholesaler representatives and NAB employees will be selected to participate in the Program, based on an application process that will begin in August. Applications will be available to download on http://nabscholarship.com/. Once participants are chosen, the Program begins in October. Scholarships are valued at more than $50,000 each.
According to James Pendegraft from NAB, the beer company is committed to further educating its sales and wholesale team by providing an intensive two year study program. "As a segment specialist and credible craft supplier, we are excited to offer our network this latest extension of the NABrewniversity campus and curriculum. Our knowledge center is setting the standard for the craft segment," said Pendegraft.
About The Mission to Become a Master Cicerone ® Scholarship Program
Along with intensive course study, the Program will also include a variety of field opportunities for participants in order to gain first-hand experience including:
- The Origin of Beer Styles : The Program will include multiple trips to Europe to learn about and sample traditional beer styles in their native countries. Participants will have the chance to experience Europe's rich beer culture in some of the most famous breweries in the world with visits to countries such as Germany, Belgium, England, and Ireland.
- Mastering the Brewing Process: Participants will master the art of the brewing process by attending classes at The Master Brewers Association of the Americas at the University of Wisconsin and the Siebel Institute of Technology.
- Craft Innovation/Brewing Application: Participants will then have the chance to apply their knowledge by working in one of NAB's famous craft breweries where they will create a recipe and brew a new NAB beer.
- Serving Beer: Participants will spend time in one of the celebrated Pyramid Alehouses, learning the art of properly serving beer and the complex components of how a draft system operates.
- Farm to Table Beer and Food Tour: Participants will visit one of the world's leading hop farms and complete a brief rotation in a culinary environment to better understand the science of cooking and how to relate it to pairing beer with food.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV