Expert Group, Inc. Updates On Inaccurate & Misleading Press Release By Stakool, Inc
TIGER, Ga., March 21, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- On March 21, 2013, the Board of Directors of Expert Group, Inc. (OTC Pink: EXPU), a Nevada corporation ("EXPU"), has issued a statement to clarify statements made by Joseph Canouse and/or Stakool, Inc.
A press release was issued by Joseph Canouse and Stakool, Inc a publicly traded company making reference to a licensing deal that is incorrect. The board of directors of Expert Group, Inc. and Pleasant Springs are not in negotiations with this company nor are they planning on such a deal.
The current controlling directors of the Company as of December 31, 2012, Al Culbreth, CEO and Robert Rico, President state: "As the controlling shareholders of Expert Group, Inc. and Pleasant Springs we are shocked by Mr. Canouse's statements! We can say collectively that no such deal is or will be executed and all proper filings are being executed by our legal team at the present moment. Our shareholders can be at peace to know that this rouge action is not and will not be approved by our board.
"We once again would like to say thank you for your support. Our online sales are going magnificent."Further information about the above Board Action will filed in an accompanying filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission. Business Description Expert Group, Inc. bottles and distributes pure mountain spring water under the brand Pleasant Springs. Headquartered in Tiger, GA since inception in 1995, the water has been available in 48 states and chosen thru 3 presidential terms as the premium water for the White House. The company offers high altitude, alkaline water in an all natural glass container and is designated as a premium brand by the Georgia Department of Agriculture. Contact:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV