TacoTimeÂ® Celebrates The Launch Of Breakfast With A Free Burrito!
SCOTTSDALE, Ariz., March 21, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- In celebration of the release of its breakfast menu, TacoTime ® will host Free Breakfast Day on April 5 th from 8 a.m. to 10 a.m. As of March 12, customers can sign up through the National TacoTime Facebook page to place a reservation for their free breakfast item on the day of the giveaway.
"We are excited to see the response our customers have to the launch of the TacoTime Breakfast Menu," said Steve Evans, VP of Marketing. " Free Breakfast Day gives customers the chance to try our new breakfast burritos. They taste amazing and everyone who has tried one is immediately hooked!"
To register, customers simply visit the Facebook Page ( www.facebook.com/tacotime) and become a fan. Next, they will fill in their information, including the location and the time that they wish to attend the Free Breakfast Day festivities (promotion not available in Western Washington State.) Customers also will have a choice of which delicious breakfast burrito they would like to receive from the following options:
- Ultimate Burrito – Scrambled eggs, sausage, bacon, Mexi-Fries, Ranch, picante sauce and cheddar cheese, wrapped in a home style tortilla
- Country Burrito – Scrambled eggs, sausage, Mexi-Fries, country gravy and cheddar cheese, wrapped in a home style tortilla
- Sausage and Egg Burrito – Scrambled eggs, sausage, Mexi-Fries, picante sauce and cheddar cheese, wrapped in a home style tortilla
- Bacon and Egg Burrito – Scrambled eggs, bacon, Mexi-Fries, picante sauce and cheddar cheese, wrapped in a home style tortilla
- Egg and Tater Burrito – Scrambled eggs, Mexi-Fries, picante sauce and cheddar cheese, wrapped in a home style tortilla
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV