Superhero Holidaymakers - Thomson Kids Clubs Of The Future
What this will mean for holiday Kids Clubs:
Kids will be able to learn about new and exciting places in an engaging way and experience different worlds whilst on holiday. With nearly a quarter (24%) of parents reporting that their kids most love playing with new games and gadgets at holiday Kids Clubs it seems that stepping into a virtual world with new technology will appeal. With the future opening up potentially endless innovation based on children's own imagination, the Kids Clubs of the future are set to deliver that and beyond.
2. Holiday Super Powers2030 Prediction: High resolution over-eye visors will facilitate vision of ultraviolet and infrared, so children will be able to see in the dark and view objects and nature from a different perspective. X-ray glasses are also a possible invention, enabling children to peer inside objects, having fun whilst learning about the way things work. What this will mean for holiday Kids Clubs: At Kids Clubs, children are encouraged to learn about the local environment and this new technology will enable them to spot new flora and fauna on holiday the way bees and insects see them. 3. Augmented appearances 2030 Prediction: By wearing tiny electronic chips on their clothes, children will be able to take on multiple appearances making fancy-dress costumes a thing of the past. Children could choose to appear as different characters depending on who they're interacting with - parents, other children or the Kids Club leader - based on pre-programmed wearable devices that will translate to certain appearances via the visors worn by others. What this will mean for holiday Kids Clubs: At Kids Clubs, the leader's visor could be programmed to recognise each child member of the group as wearing a particular colour outfit, so they can easily identify them, this will prove particularly helpful for team games. Similarly, should a child wish to take the form of their favourite animal or sporting hero, they can and their visors will be programmed to recognise each child's chosen magical identity.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV