The new solution will be one of the first capabilities offered to clients at the new Advanced Analytics Center in Columbus, Ohio. Credit qualified clients can take advantage of financing for services solutions and zero percent loans for IBM software with IBM Global Financing.
IBM Signature Solutions
IBM Signature Solutions are a portfolio of outcome-based analytic offerings that include fraud detection, financial optimization and customer next best action solutions. They are built with IBM's global team of researchers, software developers and business consultants.
These new capabilities are part of IBM's larger focus on big data and analytics that spans hardware, software, services and research. IBM has completed more than 30,000 analytics client engagements and projects $20 billion in business analytics and big data revenue by 2015.IBM has established the world's deepest portfolio of analytics solutions; deploys 9,000 business analytics consultants and 400 researchers, and has acquired more than 30 companies since 2005 to build targeted expertise in this area. IBM secures hundreds of patents a year in big data and analytics, and converts this deep intellectual capital into breakthrough capabilities, including Watson-like cognitive systems. The company has established a global network of nine IBM Client Centers for Smarter Analytics and goes to market with more than 27,000 IBM business partners For more information about IBM and Analytics, please visit: http://www-03.ibm.com/press/us/en/presskit/27163.wss IBM YouTube Analytics Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/ibmbusinessanalytics For more information about how City of Cambridge, Ontario is using IBM analytics, please visit: http://ibm.co/ZWf26I Media Contacts: Lia P. Davis IBM Media Relations 1- 202-285-5333 firstname.lastname@example.org Kristine A. Nalbone IBM Media Relations 1- 917-472-3656 email@example.com SOURCE IBM
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV