Crystal Offers New Ways To Explore The Pacific Coast This Spring
LOS ANGELES, March 21, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- On its sole Pacific Coast itinerary this year, Crystal Cruises has set more than 40 Crystal Adventures ashore, almost a dozen of them new. From Vancouver to Los Angeles, the seven-day, April 29 Crystal Symphony voyage explores the Pacific Northwest and California coastlines with a bevy of new nature-loving, artful and historic shore-side options, such as:
For Art and Film Fans :
- Explore private art studios and galleries, from glass-blowing in Seattle to the historic art colony of Sausalito.
- See the real-life movie locations used in such film hits as The Goonies, Free Willy, and Kindergarten Cop.
For Outdoor Adventurers:
- Zip line through dense Oregon forest near Astoria, over eight lines, and into a private lake.
- Follow Lewis and Clark's footsteps through the same dunes and fields they "discovered" outside Fort Clatsop.
- Sail San Francisco Bay aboard the ORACLE team's USA 76 America's Cup yacht, just months before the city hosts this year's race.
For History and Culture Buffs:
- Ride a "Magic Bus" through landmarks of San Francisco's 1960's counterculture.
- Go behind-the-scenes at the 146-year-old Fort Stevens, the only U.S. fort in the 48 states to be bombed by a foreign power since the War of 1812.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts