YAHUD, Israel, March 21, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Magal Security Systems Ltd. (Magal S 3 (NASDAQ GMS: MAGS)) today announced that earlier today it filed its annual report containing audited consolidated financial statements for the year ended December 31, 2012 with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.
The annual report is available on the Company's website ( www.magal-s3.com ). Shareholders may receive a hard copy of the annual report free of charge upon request.
About Magal S 3
Magal S3 is a leading international provider of solutions and products for physical and cyber security, safety and site management. Over the past 42 years, Magal S3 has delivered tailor-made solutions and turnkey projects to hundreds of satisfied customers in over 80 countries in some of the world's most demanding locations.Magal S3 offers comprehensive integrated solutions for critical sites, managed by Fortis4G – our 4th generation cutting edge Physical Security Information Management system (PSIM). The solutions leverage our broad portfolio of homegrown Perimeter Intrusion Detection Systems (PIDS), advanced outdoors CCTV / IVA technology and Cyber Security solutions. Web: www.magal-s3.com SOURCE Magal Security Systems Ltd.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV