Hungry Howie's Pizza To Exhibit At The Multi-Unit Franchising Conference
MADISON HEIGHTS, Mich., March 21, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Hungry Howie's Pizza, one of the top pizza franchises in the country, has announced that it will attend the 2013 Multi-Unit Franchising Conference in Las Vegas. The event will be held Wednesday, March 27 through Friday, March 29, 2013, at Caesars Palace.
"Hungry Howie's Pizza has a strong infrastructure in place and we anticipate a rapid growth campaign," said Jennifer M. Jackson, development director for Hungry Howie's Pizza. "For people who want to own a pizza franchise, the Multi-Unit Franchising Conference is a great opportunity to talk to our team about single and multi-store operations. There are territories available to buy, which is something that's hard to find with other brands."
Hungry Howie's Pizza is among the more than 1,200 attendees expected at the event. For more information about the company's pizza franchising opportunities stop by Booth #404 at the 2013 Multi-Unit Franchising Conference or visit franchising.hungryhowies.com.
About Hungry Howie's Pizza: Hungry Howie's Pizza ( www.hungryhowies.com) is a Madison Heights, Michigan-based restaurant with locations throughout the country featuring flavored crust pizza, oven baked subs, wings and salads. With more than 40 years in the pizza franchise industry, Hungry Howie's Pizza is consistently rated among the Top 10 Pizza Franchises in the nation. The company offers food franchise opportunities in prime markets for those who are prepared to make an investment and want to start a pizza business.SOURCE Hungry Howie's Pizza
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV