Census Bureau News -- Population Change In U.S. Counties And Metro Areas, Live On C-SPAN's "America By The Numbers" Segment Of "Washington Journal"
WASHINGTON, March 21, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Half of the country's population growth last year occurred in the 46 counties with the largest numeric population gains out of all 3,143 U.S. counties. Find out more on Friday, March 22, 2013, at approximately 9 a.m. EDT as Marc Perry, chief of the Population Distribution Branch at the U.S. Census Bureau, discusses statistics about population estimates and components of change for the nation's counties and metro areas since the 2010 Census. Each Friday, C-SPAN's "America by the Numbers" segment features information from the federal statistical system. The program highlights the trends and allows the public to call in or email their views. More information on previous C-SPAN programs is available at http://www.census.gov/newsroom/cspan/.
No news release associated with this product. Tip Sheet only.Contact: Public Information Office301-763-3030 email@example.com SOURCE U.S. Census Bureau
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV