Rigrodsky & Long, P.A.:
- Do you, or did you, own shares of Great Lakes Dredge & Dock Corporation (NASDAQ GS: GLDD )?
- Did you purchase your shares before August 7, 2012, or between August 7, 2012 and March 14, 2013, inclusive?
- Did you lose money in your investment in Great Lakes Dredge & Dock Corporation?
- Do you want to discuss your rights?
Rigrodsky & Long, P.A. announces that a complaint has been filed in the United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois on behalf of all persons or entities that purchased the common stock of Great Lakes Dredge & Dock Corporation (“Great Lakes” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ GS: GLDD) between August 7, 2012 and March 14, 2013, inclusive (the “Class Period”), alleging violations of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 against the Company and certain of its officers (the “Complaint”).
If you purchased shares of Great Lakes during the Class Period, or purchased shares prior to the Class Period and still hold Great Lakes, and wish to discuss this action or have any questions concerning this notice or your rights or interests, please contact Timothy J. MacFall, Esquire or Peter Allocco of Rigrodsky & Long, P.A., 825 East Gate Boulevard, Suite 300, Garden City, NY at (888) 969-4242, by e-mail to email@example.com, or at: http://www.rigrodskylong.com/investigations/great-lakes-dredge-dock-corporation-gldd.
Great Lakes is the largest provider of dredging services in the United States. The Complaint alleges that throughout the Class Period, defendants made materially false and misleading statements, and omitted materially adverse facts, about the Company’s business, operations and prospects. Specifically, the Complaint alleges that the defendants concealed from the investing public that it had recognized revenue in a manner not consistent with its accounting policy in that certain pending change orders where client acceptance was not finalized were included as revenue. In addition, the Company failed to disclose material weakness in its internal controls to detect or prevent misstatements in its financial statements. As a result of defendants’ false and misleading statements, the Company’s stock traded at artificially inflated prices during the Class Period.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Jim Cramer + 20 Wall Street pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Real-time trading forum
- Actionable trade ideas
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV